Wednesday, October 19, 2011

fall feelings

DSC03504
Rain just started to drizzle. It's cold out, but not the biting kind. Fall mornings have always been a favourite. I indulged myself today by staying in bed a few minutes (a half hour) more before rising. It's also around this time of year when it increasingly becomes more difficult to get up. But I'm actually glad I have morning classes. Last year, they were mostly in the afternoon, so my days always started late. My school schedule usually reflects how my day goes. I imagine it's the same for most students.

It always feels like as soon as noon passes, things begin to lose charm. Not just pertaining to appearance -- though make-up applied in the morning usually vanishes by 3pm, or at least its initial allure. I don't know, I guess the afternoon malaise just makes it harder to "keep on keepin' on" sometimes.
I miss being told that phrase repeatedly. I miss a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment