Monday, July 2, 2012

more NXNE '12 photos...

IMG_6959
The Dead Ships at the Static Launch

IMG_6961
from Of A Kind

IMG_7026
at the El Mo

IMG_7142
Army Girls

IMG_7302
Zulu Winter at The Rivoli

IMG_7439
Zulu Winter at Urban Outfitters

IMG_7442
Remember when I tried to photograph musicians' footwear and said something about the guys from Zulu Winter all having shoes with a lot of character?
IMG_7446
The English weather isn't very kind to shoes. I can vouch for that, for sure. Will's kicks above almost resemble my trusty oxfords from Oxford (which I might end up featuring on this here blog, maybe).


Here's Morgan photographing the band in an alley. (Photos of polaroids here.)
IMG_7460
DIIV being filmed:
IMG_7507


The final product; see if you can spot me:

Urban Outfitters x NXNE: Live @ UO part II from Sean L T Cartwright on Vimeo.

IMG_7545
David's mismatched socks at Dundas Square



No comments:

Post a Comment