Thursday, July 5, 2012

(would have been) summer staples

summer staples

summer staples by garbledupwords featuring ray ban shades

With the passing of seasons, it's difficult to ignore wardrobe planning. I made this set in spring on the cusp of summer -- when it seemed like it was going to be 25 degrees every day. Hence, the long-sleeved Marc by Marc silk blouse. Unfortunately, things don't always turn out the way you imagine. I finally tried on said blouse after months of thinking about it, but the sizing was off. Something is always off.
I've looked for mariniere shorts similar to the above, but the search also turned out futile. As for the ChloĆ© flats, I haven't quite committed to them. They are lovely, but I don't really need to have them. On the other hand, the Wang "Diego" bag is something I've coveted (secretly, at first) for months.
And now, it is mine -- eep!

No comments:

Post a Comment